Daily Membership Fees
Day Pass : 9.00 a.m. - 9.00 p.m.
Day pass expires at 9:00 pm unless you have arranged and confirmed accommodations on property for overnight stay.
$50.00/DAY – Couple
$25.00/DAY – Single Female
$50.00/DAY – Single Male
Yearly Peafowl Membership Fee’s – Renews May 1st 2018
$600.00 – Couple
$300.00 – Single Female
$500.00 – Single Male
Nightly Rates for Accommodations
Credit Card Required for Reservation (Not required for RV space or Tents)
$15.00/DAY – Tent Camping
$45.00/DAY – 30/50 amp RV space
$98.00/DAY - Cabin
$98.00/Day R.V. Rentals
$75.00/ Day - Cord's Coop
$50.00/Bed per day
Weekly Rates for Accommodations
Excluding Holiday & Special Event Weekends
**$180 – 30/50 amp RV Space
**$395 – Cabin
**$200 - Per Bed in House
**Weekly Rates (7 consecutive nights only)
Weekly Membership Fee - $250.00
Monthly Rates for Accommodations
(Includes electricity, trash, sewer, water and Wifi)
30 / 50 amp $550.00
Monthly rates require yearly membership
Monthly Rates: $100 (unhooked to utilities)
Pull In / Out: $50 (requires waiver to allow resort to handle RV)
Special Accommodations (Sunday thru Thursday)
$35.00/DAY - 30/50 amp RV Space
$75.00/DAY - Cabin
$50.00/Day - Cord's Coop
$25.00/Day - House Bed
Snow Bird Monthly RV Rate
$475.00 plus $50.00 Membership
Must cancel 72 hrs prior to check-in or a $100.00/Cabin or $45.00/RV, (which is equal to 1 night stay) will be charged to your credit card.
We are honored to have you as our guest and we look forward to making your visit relaxing in every way. Purple Peacock Resort is an adult only, clothing optional resort available for couples and singles to gather, socialize and develop relationships with like-minded friends in a safe and private environment.
In order to provide our guests with a safe and relaxing stay, we do have a few guideline rules to ensure our guests have a pleasant experience. Please note, rules are mandatory, no exceptions or you will be subjected to be escorted off the premise.
- Clothing Optional means guests have the choice to enjoy the Resort in their level of comfort. Absolutely no harassment or judgment will be tolerated towards guests who choose to refrain from displaying any form of nudity.
- All guests intending to use the facilities must register at office upon arrival and will complete designated registration forms, along with Photo ID.
- Check-Out Time is 11.00 a.m. due to previous reservations. If you plan on staying longer, please re-register at the office
- No open sexual play or lewd behavior on the grounds.
- No means No – no exceptions! complaints or concerns will be address promptly.
- Cameras and/or video equipment are not allowed in the public areas and no photos will be taken around the pool complex area. Please be considerate to our guests and take no photographs of a person without his /her permission.
- Observe good hygiene practices by draping a towel over any furniture you sit on.
- Refrain from staring at others or making rude comments about someone's body.
- Observe designated clothing areas (office and around the front gate entrance).
- Be respectful and courteous of others. Insults or abusive language towards other’s will not be tolerated.
- No swimming, diving or wading in the pond.
- No Firearms or illegal substances will be allowed in the resort.
- No smoking in all rooms or indoor facilities (including restrooms). Smoking is only permitted in the outdoor areas. Please be courteous of our guests when smoking in these areas and put your cigarette butts in the collection containers.
- No Glass containers or bottles are permitted at the tanning deck, swimming pool / spa and restroom facilities.
- All park facilities and equipment of the park is intended for the convenience of the guests. Any and all persons using the facilities do at THEIR OWN RISK and consent. The park management is NOT RESPONSIBLE for accident due to fire, theft, wind, flood, personal negligence, acts of God or other unfortunate circumstances. The registered guest is financially responsible for all individuals or pets at their site for any/all damage to the park.
- Management reserves the right to evict or refuse service to any person or persons who break or disregard any rules without refund. Management reserves the right to refuse anyone, to make changes to the policies and rules, regulations, and fees when necessary.